How to Increase Efficiency and Peace Of Mind
Updated: May 13, 2021
Do you ever find yourself feeling like you don't have enough time in the day? You find yourself thinking that if you only had a few more hours in the day, you could accomplish so much more. This is false and it's also impossible, so we must work with what we have.
In our most recent BYB Isabelle Mercier-Turcotte, Brand Positioning Strategist & Business Growth Catalyst, of LeapZone Strategies Inc. shared 5 Vital Habits To Decrease Overwhelm and Increase Efficiency and Peace Of Mind. The BRITT RADIUS team has implemented these habits and we've seen pivotal results!
1. Be Your Own Million Dollar Client - Ensure you have well established goals, both personal and professional, so you can reach those goals. Treat those goals the same way you would your customer's/client's goals.
2. Perform Brain Dumps Daily - There is a lot going on in our heads, so it's important to get it out any way you can - Post-its, Lists, Journaling, etc.
3. Implement Daily Bubble Time - Interruptions are the main reason why we aren't as productive as we could be. Block time off in your calendar where no one bothers you.
4. Leverage Smart Time Blocking - Blocking off time in your calendar allows you to know what is happening, and what needs to be accomplished each day.
5. Having The Right Tools Is Key - Utilize tools to make your life easier. Don't like typing? Download an app like Braintoss that allows you to record voice memos that are automatically forwarded to your email.
The truth is, we don't need more time. We need to be more purposeful about the time we do have. Once we operate in a way that maximizes the time we have in the day, we will be more efficient which will ultimately result in more peace-of-mind.
For more information about LeapZone, their team, and their amazing strategies visit their website!